August 14, 2014, 07:40:06 pm by henri_kangas | Views: 324 | Comments: 6
Hi! This is my new diabolo video with some of my favourite tricks! Hope you like it
August 13, 2014, 11:07:42 pm by Flo | Views: 508 | Comments: 14
EJC 2014 was so much fun. And Scrat actually managed to film a bunch of diabolo stuff and put together an amazing video.
Love to all of you. <3
And thanks to everyone involved.
PS: I'm posting on his behalf as he's not having internet right now.
August 12, 2014, 10:10:18 am by samuli | Views: 383 | Comments: 12
D.ca collaboration video 2014.
At first I need to say I appreciate the votes I got on poll to do this and I appreciate that people voted. I will do my best with the editing and I hope that it will be enough after all superb collaboration videos done already.
I thought I would like to try to build this collaboration video to be like a routine or an act, with sequences of different types of diabolo play. So for my editing it would help a lot to get clips in 3 different camera framing / angles that I could edit diabolo movements to fit in easily to next players clips. It would also be very important that you would start your clip and end your clip with with a open string throw about your head high. Of course you can jam even after this but too but at least I would have sure moment where to cut the clip in. Trapezes, internal and external wraps would also do and I will use these as much I can but to really keep this idea of building a collaboration routine I would need your help to get the clean opening movements at the beginning and at the end of your clip, and to have the same trick filmed from 3 different sizes or/and angles.
I hope you understand what I am trying to say and do.
Please read these guidelines to keep the video for 2014 as good as the previous ones:
- Please make your footage HD, at least 720p. If you don't own a HD camera, borrow it from a friend! Send your clips in the best quality you can.
- You can send as many clips you want.
- Please record your sequence from different angles.
- Keep your clips and appearances short; make the move/trick be special but not special in a way of making it long.
- Mind lighting, photography and locations
- Name your clips with your name, Include your name as you want to appear in the video, city and country) and number these clips after the name like (SamuliPasanen Tampere Sweden1)
- Please don't release your clip on the internet before the final video is online. This will be more fun this way.
- Have fun and be creative and do it good and send the clips in the original format
- Preferred places for me to get your videos are dropbox and google drive
Send your clips to raulisamuli(hät)gmail.com
The deadline is November 1st and I’ll try to get the video done in the end of November. That we could all enjoy it during X-mas holiday.
If you have any question just leave a comment below!
Stratosphere ratchet/clutch trick? by MBg4
[Yesterday at 08:03:12 pm]
Introduce yourself by antotoshy
[Yesterday at 06:34:14 pm]
EJC 2014 Diabolo by ASamJ2K
[Yesterday at 03:19:37 pm]
Diabolo Session 2014 by vidia123
[Yesterday at 01:19:27 pm]
Crackling noise with tripple bearing Henry Vision by Kajitsuken
[August 18, 2014, 12:31:53 pm]
FDC2014 14. – 17.8.2014! by samuli
[August 18, 2014, 08:09:54 am]
2 diabolo integral by JaNnI$
[August 17, 2014, 11:47:53 pm]
Kangastus by Jarle
[August 17, 2014, 01:47:30 pm]
diabolo sensations (feeling) by jhonzon
[August 17, 2014, 06:11:50 am]
Still one of my favourite sequences by Graham Milligan
[August 14, 2014, 03:31:44 pm]
Diabolo Drone Footage, one shot by Diabolo88
[August 14, 2014, 04:16:25 am]
Experiment nº2 - diabolo act by Graham Milligan
[August 13, 2014, 09:46:00 pm]
Discovered something creative? Want to share it? Submit your video for a Diabolo.ca Video of the Week.